This is the brew bottler or bottling wand, used to bottle the beer.
- Place the brew bottler on to the tap.
- Turn the tap on (the lock valve at the end of the brew bottler will prevent the beer from spilling out)
- Lift bottle over the brew bottler until its pressing against the bottom of the bottle.
- This pressure will open the valve on the bottling tap and fill the bottle with beer.
- Once the bottle is removed, the valve at the end of the brew bottler tap will close.
- Repeat until all 30 bottles are filled.
*Note - product shown may differ in certain markets