The Fermenter (carboy) holds up to 23 L (6 US Gal) of liquid and comes with an airlock and grommet.
- Fit the small rubber grommet (which creates an airtight seal) to the fermenter lid
- Insert the airlock into the lid.
- Remove backing strip from the digital thermometer
- Fix half way up the outside of the fermenter
Tap and Sediment Reducer:
- Screw the tap into the fermenter.
- Inside the fermenter, fit the sediment reducer to the back of the tap with the opening facing upwards. (This will avoid sucking sediment into your bottles, delivering a clearer beer.)
If you need a replacement seal for the fermenter lid, you can order this through your local brew store. Quote the part number if you need to - 51055.