To clean your taps you should get the Mangrove Jack's Carbonation, Line Cleaning & Counter Pressure Filler Cap or a spare keg works just as well.
This is a cap with a screw to thread that can fasten to any plastic bottle you have (Coca Cola bottle, water bottle etc) and on the other end it has a cornelius (corny) keg type post that connects to the gas line and beer line.
Using this cap, here is the instructions of how to clean the lines and taps:
- Add water and Mangrove Jack's Sanitiser to your bottle
- Connect your gas to the bottle and pressurise the sanitising solution
- Hook it up at 20 psi and give it a bit of a shake for a few seconds
- Then take off the gas and replace with your beer line connector
- Run it through the taps for a couple of seconds, then leave the lines full and move on to the next one.
- Repeat this until all the lines have been flushed and have sanitiser sat in them and leave alone for 15 mins or so.
- After this, repeat the process with the plastic bottle, just using clean water to flush the sanitiser out.
Check out this video to see how this Pressure Filler Cap works
For a more in-depth clean see the Draught beer quality manual