There are a few sizes of kegs. See below for specs;
Mini Kegs - 3L, 5L and 10L
No bottling or wasting that little bit left over from standard sized 23L batches and a 19L keg and perfect for smaller experimental batches.
The mini kegs can be used as a growler without the ball lock cap - perfect for filling up at your favourite tap room or brewery!
- Portable size
- Pressure carbonate (using the ball lock cap)
- Stainless steel body
- Handles for easy transportation
- Working pressure of 45psi and max pressure of 130psi
|Mini Keg - 3L||Mini Keg - 5L||Mini Keg - 10L|
|16.5cm x 20cm||16.5cm x 26cm||17cm x 46cm|
Standard Keg - 19L
High quality keg with rubber top and bottom. Mangrove Jack's Kegerators can fit 3 x 19L kegs.
• 19 L (5 US Gal) capacity
• Embossed Logo
• Rubber top and bottom for east transportation and stacking
• NSF Approved for food and beverage consumption
• Stainless steel body
• Compatible with cornelius parts
Dimensions: 21.5cm x 62.5cm